I run. Usually for fun and exercise; occasionally because I’m being chased.
I cook I attempt to cook. I geek about a multitude of geeky topics. I make slashy, immature comments re: said geeky topics and their dear fandom. I ponder, discuss, go off on tangents, rave, and blather about subjects which may include, but are certainly not limited to:
- The Batch, or: Mr. Benedict Cumberbatch, Life-Wrecker, M.D.
-The Lord of the Rings (as well as the inevitable hysteria that The Hobbit will cause as The Time draws nearer)
- That asshole Lee Pace. Including much obsessing over Pushing Daisies and The Fall.
- Tennis [such as Federer’s freaky Popeye arm and Rafa’s ~nice assets~]
- Music that tickles my ear drums
- Life as a college student
- Recipes that will surely lead to tonguegasm
- Robert Downey Jr. and other beautiful men
This blog is essentially the product of all the whimsical fuckery that occurs in my mind and in my life.
And also - I don’t bite. In fact, I adore when people send me messages and reply to posts. I came to tumblr looking for a place to discuss/rant/squee about Sherlock and other obsessions with people who understand it - hint hint that’s you guys. So please don’t be shy. Feel free to hit up my ask box, send me a message, whatever.
I just want to play in your sandbox, too.